- The short film must have been made after 1st January 2013.
- Send Your short film entry (Best Quality) through Google Drive and also provide your short film video link (YouTube/vimeo) in Registration form. Entries must be in Best Quality. We won’t be responsible if film is not screened due to problem of film Quality.
- Total running time must be less than 20 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
- The short film can be in any language or any genre. If possible all non-English films have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
- Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms.
- Universal Marathi organization has right to use the entries / send / selected / nominated films and materials from the short film for Festival promotional purposes .
- Short films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
- My Mumbai International Short film Festival will send the applicant the online receipt/acknowledgement for the official entry of the short film for festival.
- Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The competition is open for professionals as well as students. No separate section for student short filmmakers.
- Do not send same short film which was already submitted to My Mumbai International Short Film Festival previously.
- Registration will be open from 15th July 2018 to 15th September 2018.
For More Information
Contact Number: 9768930853 / 9833075706 / 9819530569.
Email id :- email@example.com
Winners are selected by a judging panel of film industry & professionals of short film industry consisting of independent Producers, Directors, Writers, Professional short filmmakers, and other film industry professionals who may be substituted at the discretion of the Festival organizers.
All short films are judged equally based on:
• Content Originality (Quality of storyline, and script)
• Production (Camera work, lighting, and shot composition)
• Post-Production (Editing, transitions, pacing, continuity, and flow)
• Image (Focus, colour, and lighting)
• Sound Quality (Clarity, consistency of audio levels, and lack of noise)
• My Mumbai International Short film Festival selection committee will use its best efforts to choose finalist & announce the selected films, winners at the designated time (End of the festival)
• By entering the My Mumbai International Short film Festival, contestants and/or their parents or legal guardian (if such entrant is a minor) agree to accept and be bound by the decisions of the Festival and its judges which are final and binding in all matters.
• Selection of films for My Mumbai International Short film Festival will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
• Participant(s) agrees to be bound by all terms of these official Festival rules and regulations as established herein. My Mumbai International Short film Festival reserves the right to extend the Festival deadline for any unforeseen reasons if needed. Entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, and voice for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
- SOCIAL AWARENESS (Duration: less than 20 min)
Film related to public awareness of problems that different strata of society face with solutions provided by government or suggestive solution.
- INTERNATIONAL (FOREIGN) SHORT FILM (Duration: less than 20 min)
A film having foreign languages other than Indian language.
- AD FILM (Duration: less than 120 seconds)
A film which conveys a message, aimed to market a product or service in maximum 120 seconds.
- FICTION SHORT FILM (Duration: less than 20 min)
A Drama based film on an imaginary story or based on reality.
- ANIMATION SHORT FILM (Duration: less than 20 min)
A film in which images or objects are manipulated to appear as moving images.
- DOCUMENTARY (Duration: less than 30 min)
A film that provides a factual report on a particular subject.
- MUSIC VIDEOS (Duration: less than 7 min)
A video with original music score.
Best overall short film in Every category wins in cash.
1. SOCIAL AWARENESS
2. INTERNATIONAL (FOREIGN) SHORT FILM
3. AD FILM
4. FICTION SHORT FILM
5. ANIMATION SHORT FILM
7. MUSIC VIDEOS
1. Best Director
2. Best Actor
3. Best Actress
4. Best Story
5. Best Editor
6. Best Cinematography
7. Best Music